Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thursday - full of grace, as always

I think I may have taken too many photos like this one.

Look at what some folks knit - chair socks!

Lenora at work in the office, though her kids have been sick for days

10 Remember the day you stood before the LORD your God at Horeb, when he said to me, “Assemble the people before me to hear my words so that they may learn to revere me as long as they live in the land and may teach them to their children.” 11 You came near and stood at the foot of the mountain while it blazed with fire to the very heavens, with black clouds and deep darkness. 12 Then the LORD spoke to you out of the fire. You heard the sound of words but saw no form; there was only a voice.  Deut. 4:10-12


John and Beth working on a new warming pillow...

...while I try to guess how to get the best lighting for the photos

Singing "It is Well With My Soul", at Beth's request

2 comments:

Hannah said...

We just sang that at our church on Sunday!

Carrie Dorean said...

Always glad to see another warming pillow coming into existence!

Post a Comment