Sunday, June 10, 2018

Dorean Saga 3

a rainstorm in Norman - right into our open window

from our porch to emily's house - their yard is under water





see the little sour cherry tree I planted last fall?

the first meal in our new kitchen - Dan the contractor with his son and wife


when we couldn't get into the house to work, I harvested some garlic and braided it

I found this when I was on a ladder cleaning.  Matt has a vantage point most of us don't.




Phin and John positioning the piano





Matt and John installing the shower curtain - we had to be creative


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Some of those photos make it look as if you are living in a tropical rain forest climate!! I am so glad you are getting moved into your new home.

Jefferson Baptist Church said...

Such a beautiful house -- the kitchen is gorgeous. And family next door -- blessings abound. love you all.
JBC Secretary

Post a Comment