Saturday, January 8, 2011

1982-3

John is about to take a mission trip to Haiti.  He was planning to take our camera, so I had a plan for this blog.  I was going to post some photos from the old days, starting with the first year John began his pastorate here, 1982.
Well, he has decided not to take the camera.  There will be an American Baptist page with updated photos each day that we can access.  But I have decided to proceed with my memory postings anyway.
John at his sister's wedding rehearsal at First Prez in Waynesburg.  One of my favorite photos of him ever.

Hannah was born in the parsonage 3 months after we moved in.

John dresses a little less formally these days!

John and the Kings Kids crew from Left- Jason Clayton, Jeremy Kuharcik, Mark Silverthorne, ? , John, ? , Carrie Dorean, Dusti Bedillion, ?, Emily Dorean behind, Christine Knight, Ostrich boys?, Robin Hall, Jennifer Knight.  Standing from left: Brian Shumaker?, Kelly Shumaker, Becky Hall, Donna Hall, Joyce Clayton.

Me, Alice Kramer, Hannah, Betty Hurd, Carrie

1 comment:

Cheri K. said...

Keep up the good work Merry! I LOVE the old photos!!

Post a Comment