Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Where are Kable, Emily and boys moving to?

I went up to the Wigington Farm near Taylorstown today, to see if I could help get the farmhouse ready for the Dales to move in.  Emily's grandma and aunt have now moved into the new house a hundred yards away, so the farmhouse is ready for painting etc.  It has spacious rooms with lovely fireplaces and big windows.
I haven't really wanted these friends to move away, but when I see this gorgeous place I think I would like to move there too.  It was a beautiful 40 minute drive.  Joey was just arriving to help when I left.

The closet where I painted a first coat.

The boys' room

The original farm house, where they will be.

One of several ponds

Historic bridge a couple miles from their farm - George Washington slept here or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment