Saturday, September 25, 2010

Will I miss it????


My night blooming cereus has set a bloom that has been growing rapidly!  It will open one evening, like the moon flowers, and then be finished the next morning.
I've had several blooms set in the last few years, but never had one make it to opening - it always seems to be about the time I bring the plant in from outside, and that shock seems to wilt the buds.

But look at this one go!  I'm afraid I'll miss the glory while we are in Oklahoma.

We leave after Sunday School tomorrow.  I will plan to post some blog entries from Norman, but they will probably feature my grandchildren unless some of you will email me some photos of church activities.  This is something I'd love to get started, so here's the perfect opportunity!
YOUR ASSIGNMENT:
Please help me out by taking some church photos and emailing them to me this week! (jmdorean@gmail.com)
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment